Well, the first shoot took place a couple of weeks ago. It was a double pleasure, because it was with my friend Natalia, an elegant Russian lady from the Hague. I used solely daylight, the best natural beautifier known to photographers. The moment of “bliss” that I love so much in portraits is all in her beautiful smile and eyes! Here are a couple of my favorite images from the shoot of a lovely Natalia:
- Two Chanel-maniacs just could not resist using one of the latest rare additions to Chanel makeup line: Blue Illusion de Chanel Collection.
- We used Illusion d’Ombre Eyeshadow in Destination, Le Crayon Yeux in Bleu Aerien, and Le Vernis in Sky Line.
- The shades of make-up and scarf are in such perfect harmony on these portraits, there was nothing at all left to do to color correction!
- Glowing skin was prepared by one of the best anti-aging foundations – ARMANI BEAUTY Designer Shaping Cream Foundation. Neutral “fresh nude” lips come from CHANEL Rouge Coco in Ruban Rose.
NOTE ON STYLE
- Soft fabrics and pastel colors accentuate femininity.
- Wear your favorite clothes and accessories to your shoot to feel most comfortable and beautiful.